Greetings Potential Sponsor:
The North American Hazardous Materials Management Association (NAHMMA) Heartland Chapter would like to extend an invitation to your organization to have an opportunity to sponsor our 2018 annual Heartland Workshop on February 27-28 in Omaha, Nebraska.
Our program will include a tour of Omaha’s “Under the Sink” Household Hazardous Waste facility as well as the newly constructed HHW facility in Lincoln, Nebraska. The program offers a certified training on the ID of unknowns. Every year our annual workshop includes our annual Chapter meeting and loads of fun networking opportunities.
Sponsors will be identified through the NAHMMA website, identified in printed program materials, and given the opportunity to share information about services during the program. We invite you to join us for the program activities and especially encourage you to attend our networking dinner on Tuesday evening.
- Heartland Chapter membership includes Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas and Missouri
- Attendance in previous years has ranged from 15-25 participants
- City, county and state government officials
- Environmental firms and non-profit organizations
- Premium brand exposure and company engagement with an important sub-set of the industry
- Build relationships with buyers, leaders and decision makers
- Share your experience and expertise with a direct target audience
- Support NAHMMA on a local level
Sponsorship Support Opportunities:
- Lunch for attendees of the Lincoln, NE tour Tuesday, February 27 (10-15 participants)
- Lunch for attendees after the Training on Wednesday, February 28 (15-25 participants)
- Trainer speaker costs
- Scholarship assistance for member attendees
- $250 Silver Level
- $500 Gold Level
If you have any further questions, please contact Julie Davis, Julie.Davis@jocogov.org or 913-715-6938.
Heartland Workshop Planning Committee