Greetings Potential Sponsor:
The North American Hazardous Materials Management Association (NAHMMA) Pacific Northwest Chapter would like to extend an invitation to your organization to have an opportunity to sponsor our 2017 NAHMMA regional event from October 16-17, 2017 near Portland at McMenamins Edgefield in Troutdale, Oregon.
Our program this year will include some of the traditional 3-speaker panels, but will also introduce a new interactive format designed to facilitate discussion of problems and solutions in our industry. Topic areas will include: collection operations, education/behavior change, business outreach & assistance, product stewardship and chemical policy.
We are planning a reception Monday evening October 16th from 5-7pm and would like you to be at your table during that time to meet and visit with attendees. We really want you to be a part of the conference and not “stuck” behind your table for extended periods of time. Your registration will allow for participation in conference activities and meals for one person at the Supporting level and two at the Sustaining level. Please feel free to join in the conference activities!
- City, county and state government officials
- Environmental consulting firms and non-profit organizations
- Waste management and recycling industry leaders and manufacturers
- Educators and educational institution representatives
- Premium brand exposure and company engagement with an important sub-set of the industry
- Build relationships with buyers, leaders and decision makers
- Share your experience and expertise with a direct target audience
- Support NAHMMA on a local level
Registration includes Monday and Tuesday lunches and sessions.
We will have a reception in the Ballroom from 5 to 7 pm on Monday October 16. We ask that sponsors are present at their table during this reception time. Please join in conference activities at other times as your schedule allows.
Set up time: Monday 9:30a-10:30a OR 3:30 to 5 pm (Your choice)
Tear down: Monday-7p-8p OR Tuesday 3p-3:30p (Your choice)
If you have any further questions, please contact Kari Meyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or Emmanuel Rivera at Emmanuel.Rivera@kingcounty.gov.
PNW NAHMMA Regional Conference Planning Committee